Guacamole Bacon Burger
If you love guacamole, you'll love this burger. It's got the wonderful flavors of guacamole paired with bacon on top of a well-seasoned grilled burger.
- 1 lb. ground hamburger
- Garlic salt to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Seasoned salt to taste
- 4 slices thick cut bacon cooked
- Additional topping: lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, etc.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Divide hamburger in to eight equal balls. Flatten and season both sides.
- Grill to desired. Remove from heat.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, bacon & slather with guacamole.